Corporate travelers are always looking for ways to make their travel more efficient and enjoying an easy ride to the airport with airport limo transfers is definitely on top of their lists.
Many factors go into what is the best way is to get to and from the airport. If you’re on the fence and trying to decide whether to hire a car service or not, consider these benefits before you make your decision.
1. Productivity We’ve all heard the phrase “Time is money”. Time is valuable for corporate travelers, so being free to make phone calls, send emails, and work during the airport transfer is an enormous benefit. The cost of an airport transfer will most likely be made up for by the work put in during the drive. Think about what hourly rate you value your time at and compare it to the cost of the limo service airport transfer.
2. Reliability The worst nightmare for all airport travelers is showing up late and missing their flight. A reliable transportation service will arrive at least 15 minutes early, ensuring an on-time drop off. Most limousine service providers will track your flights in case of any delays and adjust the pick-up time based on the flights actual arrival time. The only time you would need to contact us is if your flight is canceled and you change to a different flight.
3. East Coast Transportation focuses on corporate transportation and we have a dedicated staff that monitors traffic reports and are experts in traffic patterns enabling you to take the most efficient route to your designation.
4. Economical Parking fees, rental cars, getting lost in an unfamiliar city, or simply sitting in traffic all costs you money. Being able to review and rehearse your big presentation while your chauffeur provides a smooth ride to and from the airport is a factor that many don’t consider when it comes to closing a big deal with a new company.
5. Time saving – Not only will you avoid long term parking fees, but you’ll arrive at your gate much quicker when the chauffeur drops you off right at the curb, merely steps from check in. This simple benefit can be crucial if you’re in a time crunch. Depending on your situation, this may be the difference between making your flight and closing the big deal, or not.
Weigh all these benefits against the cost of an airport transfer and think about what matters most to you. If the benefits outweigh the costs, you know what to do. The benefits of using a reliable limousine service like East Coast Transportation for your next airport transfer far outweigh the cost of parking and rental car fees. It is about your time.
Plus, East Coast Transportation can arrange your airport limo transfer in Northeast Florida and in your arriving destination. With one simple call, we have you covered.